Tailored to your interests
Complete the short form in the link below, and our Admissions team will provide materials that reflect your preferences, interests, and opportunities.
We’re ready to help
一道本不卡免费高清If you’re applying to CCA and have additional questions, you can always reach out using the contact information for , , , or students, based on your academic status.
Non-degree academic opportunities
Throughout the year, we host on-campus adult and youth-based programs for the general public, including working professionals and practicing artists, as well as summer programs that allow high school students, and non-CCA college students to earn college credit.
- : Check out our wide range of non-credit extension classes for professional, intellectual, and creative development
- : This four-week summer program is designed for high school students, who have just completed their sophomore, junior, or senior year, to experience CCA first-hand while earning transferable college credit. Housing available
- : Local high school students, who have just completed their freshman or sophomore year, can focus on a number of select disciplines in our non-credit Summer Atelier program
- : Our summer program for middle-school students, who have just completed sixth, seventh, or eighth grade, offers a wide-range of art classes
- : CCA has an extraordinary reputation for unique study-abroad programs, designed and led by our faculty